Professionals Search
Zip Code:
Newest Additions
PINO Tile & Carpet in Fort Lauderdale, FL
A & S Carpet Collection in Trafford, PA
Glens Falls Lehigh Cement in Syracuse, NY
Huckaby Brothers Floor Cvrng in Phenix City, AL
M C Tile & Marble CO. in Los Angeles, CA
John's Floorcovering in Herkimer, NY
Woodcraft Hardwood Floors in San Juan Bautista, CA
Injury Accident & Pain Relief - Jonathan P Konecny DC in Bridgeport, CT
Wilson Tile & Marble in Henderson, NV
Anderson Asphalt Concrete Services in Sarasota, FL
Tile Granite & Marble in Lansing, KS
Color Tile in Tulsa, OK
Rugratz in Dellslow, WV
Carpet Gallery in Norwalk, CT
Custom Carpets & Interiors in Carthage, MO
 

Our latest guide is all about how to clean a floor, and covers various methods for cleaning various floor types. Take a gander if you could use some floor cleaning tips.

First Choice Carpet & Flooring

32341 Golden Lantern # G
Laguna Niguel, CA
92677
Get Directions

(949) 487-1234

averyfloors.com
 
Our preferred brands include anderson flooring and stainmaster carpet. We can assist you with area rugs, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, carpet, countertop, laminate, marble granite, tile, travertine and wood. Give us 1% of your confidence, we will earn the other 99%, your complete home decorating & flooring center, no gimmicks, no hidden charges, just great value, always stylish. always beautiful..

 

Share Your Review

If you have used the services of First Choice Carpet & Flooring we'd love to hear from you! Use the form below to review and comment on your experience.
 
Your Name: (First name + last initial)
City, State: ,
My Rating:
Good




Bad
My Review:
Do not enter html
Please enter this code into the box below.
Enter Code:
 
Please note: all reviews are screened for spam and take 24-48 hours to be approved.
 
 
 
You are here: Carpet » California » First Choice Carpet & Flooring
 
All information for archive purposes only.
Flooring Companies .org does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site.
Use at your own risk.